I’ve been told that the best way to achieve your goals is to write them down!! I have 3 jobs. I am a preschool teacher and director, I run my own online knitting shop and I am part of an incredibly supportive team who all work for the same incredibly awesome company! I decided to type out my 2016 goals geared specifically toward my job at Young Living. I wanted to share my goals with you:
- I will reach the rank of Senior Star by the end of March.
- I will reach the rank of Executive by the end of June.
- I will attend the Grand International Conference in June and leave completely inspired and motivated to reach the rank of Silver by the end of the year.
- I will sell two kits per month.
- I will do one event per month (Make + Take class, Oils 101 + 102 class, Farmer’s Market, local fairs, etc.)
- I will use The Oil Academy.
- I will start a MeetUp group in my area.
- I will start an email list.
- I will post about my experiences with oils on FB + Instagram 3x per week.
- I will post to my blog 3x per week (1 oil post + 1 personal post).
- I will send out a monthly newsletter.
- I will reach out to one prospect per week (those who have shown interest in the oils).
- I will make 2 business videos per month for my YouTube channel.
- I will post 2 business videos per month to Facebook.
- I will listen to business webinars 10 hours per week.
- I will send out 50 oil samples.
- I will pay off my student loans.
Yup- 2016 will be my best year ever!!!!!!
What are your goals?
p.s. If you would like to get started on your essential oils wellness journey- click here: